Kingfisher plane returns to airport after bird hit
Mumbai: A Delhi-bound Kingfisher Airlines flight with 120 passengers on board Friday returned to the airport shortly after take off due to a suspected bird hit.
The flight IT 331 Mumbai-Delhi took off at around 0615 hours but returned to Mumbai airport after being airborne for over 15-minutes, due to a suspected bird hit, Kingfisher
Airlines spokesperson said.
Airline engineers are inspecting the aircraft to assess the damage, the spokesperson said, adding another aircraft is being arranged to carry the passengers to their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur