Kiran Bedi appeals for `save CBI` campaign
New Delhi: Team Anna member Kiran Bedi on Thursday
said she would prefer non-passing of Lokpal bill as of now as
it will save CBI from further dilution.
"I had appealed for `save CBI` campaign. Non passing of
Lokpal Bill as of now will at least save CBI from further
dilution," she said.
She also commended BJP leader Arun Jaitley for his speech
in Rajya Sabha opposing the bill saying his words echoed Team
"Jaitely`s every word is echoing our concerns most
effectively," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda