Kiran Bedi appeals for `save CBI` campaign
New Delhi: Team Anna member Kiran Bedi on Thursday
said she would prefer non-passing of Lokpal bill as of now as
it will save CBI from further dilution.
"I had appealed for `save CBI` campaign. Non passing of
Lokpal Bill as of now will at least save CBI from further
dilution," she said.
She also commended BJP leader Arun Jaitley for his speech
in Rajya Sabha opposing the bill saying his words echoed Team
"Jaitely`s every word is echoing our concerns most
effectively," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital