Kolkata STF may interrogate Tunda
Kolkata: The Special Task Force of the Kolkata police is contemplating to interrogate Abdul Karim Tunda, one of the most wanted terrorists who was caught by the Delhi Police, as his father-in-law Abu Taher is lodged in the Presidency Jail since 2009.
"We want to interrogate Tunda about his terrorist network in Bengal and about his connection with his father-in-law Taher alias Zakaria," a senior official of the STF said.
Abu Taher was arrested by the Kolkata Police in 2009.
Sleuths believe that Tunda along with Abu Taher had created a terror network in Kolkata as well as the bordering districts of Bangladesh to provide logistic support to the terrorists entering India via Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi