Kolkata STF may interrogate Tunda
Kolkata: The Special Task Force of the Kolkata police is contemplating to interrogate Abdul Karim Tunda, one of the most wanted terrorists who was caught by the Delhi Police, as his father-in-law Abu Taher is lodged in the Presidency Jail since 2009.
"We want to interrogate Tunda about his terrorist network in Bengal and about his connection with his father-in-law Taher alias Zakaria," a senior official of the STF said.
Abu Taher was arrested by the Kolkata Police in 2009.
Sleuths believe that Tunda along with Abu Taher had created a terror network in Kolkata as well as the bordering districts of Bangladesh to provide logistic support to the terrorists entering India via Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29