Krishna arrives on two-day Belarus visit
Moscow: External Affairs Minister S M
Krishna on Wednesday arrived in Minsk on a two-day official visit to
Belarus, during which he is to discuss a wide range of issues,
including fostering of bilateral cooperation with the former
On his arrival at the Minsk airport, Krishna was
received by the Belarus Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Aleinik
along with Indian Ambassador Ramesh Chander and Ambassador of
Belarus to India Oleg Laptenok and other senior officials, the
Indian embassy said in a release.
Besides talks with Belarus counterpart Sergei
Martynov, Krishna, first Indian foreign minister to visit the
newly independent state, is also to schedule to call on
President Aleksandr Lukashenka.
During Krishna`s visit, India and Belarus are to sign
two agreements including on cooperation in the Field of
Physical Training and Sports and a Contract for Grodno Power
Project which has been awarded to Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi