Krishna asks Pak to extradite Dawood to India
New Delhi: External Affairs minister SM Krishna on Tuesday asked Pakistan to hand over most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim to India.
"I think we expect Pakistan to get at Dawood Ibrahim who has been wanted in our country for various crimes that he has committed and then you know, we would like to try him here and I hope that Pakistan will certainly go after him and now that he has come out in public in Pakistan, I think it is necessary that Pakistan should act quickly and hand him over to India," Krishna told media persons here.
Dawood Ibrahim figures in the list of 50 most wanted fugitives hiding in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda