Krishna asks Pak to extradite Dawood to India
New Delhi: External Affairs minister SM Krishna on Tuesday asked Pakistan to hand over most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim to India.
"I think we expect Pakistan to get at Dawood Ibrahim who has been wanted in our country for various crimes that he has committed and then you know, we would like to try him here and I hope that Pakistan will certainly go after him and now that he has come out in public in Pakistan, I think it is necessary that Pakistan should act quickly and hand him over to India," Krishna told media persons here.
Dawood Ibrahim figures in the list of 50 most wanted fugitives hiding in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users