Krishna asks Pak to extradite Dawood to India
New Delhi: External Affairs minister SM Krishna on Tuesday asked Pakistan to hand over most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim to India.
"I think we expect Pakistan to get at Dawood Ibrahim who has been wanted in our country for various crimes that he has committed and then you know, we would like to try him here and I hope that Pakistan will certainly go after him and now that he has come out in public in Pakistan, I think it is necessary that Pakistan should act quickly and hand him over to India," Krishna told media persons here.
Dawood Ibrahim figures in the list of 50 most wanted fugitives hiding in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed