Krishna asks Pak to extradite Dawood to India
New Delhi: External Affairs minister SM Krishna on Tuesday asked Pakistan to hand over most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim to India.
"I think we expect Pakistan to get at Dawood Ibrahim who has been wanted in our country for various crimes that he has committed and then you know, we would like to try him here and I hope that Pakistan will certainly go after him and now that he has come out in public in Pakistan, I think it is necessary that Pakistan should act quickly and hand him over to India," Krishna told media persons here.
Dawood Ibrahim figures in the list of 50 most wanted fugitives hiding in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt