Krishna, Hillary discuss regional security, bilateral ties
Kabul: External Affairs Minister SM Krishna and his American counterpart Hillary Clinton today discussed the Afghan situation, regional security and bilateral ties during a meeting between the two leaders here.
Krishna and Clinton, who met on the sidelines of an international conference on Afghanistan, warmly shook hands and posed for photographs.
During their meeting, they discussed issues like bilateral ties, Afghan situation and regional security.
Clinton told Krishna that she will be in New Delhi tonight as she is flying to Seoul, South Korea, and her aircraft needs refuelling. She said she will be at the airport in Delhi for 100 minutes and added that probably she will be sleeping at that time.
Later, Krishna also met his Afghan counterpart Zalmai Rassoul.
The biggest ever conference on Afghanistan has brought together delegates from 70 nations to chalk out the future of the war-torn country, amidst a total lock-down of the
The meet was considering a plan to hand over security in the country`s 34 provinces to the Afghan government by 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog