Krishna, Hillary discuss regional security, bilateral ties
Kabul: External Affairs Minister SM Krishna and his American counterpart Hillary Clinton today discussed the Afghan situation, regional security and bilateral ties during a meeting between the two leaders here.
Krishna and Clinton, who met on the sidelines of an international conference on Afghanistan, warmly shook hands and posed for photographs.
During their meeting, they discussed issues like bilateral ties, Afghan situation and regional security.
Clinton told Krishna that she will be in New Delhi tonight as she is flying to Seoul, South Korea, and her aircraft needs refuelling. She said she will be at the airport in Delhi for 100 minutes and added that probably she will be sleeping at that time.
Later, Krishna also met his Afghan counterpart Zalmai Rassoul.
The biggest ever conference on Afghanistan has brought together delegates from 70 nations to chalk out the future of the war-torn country, amidst a total lock-down of the
The meet was considering a plan to hand over security in the country`s 34 provinces to the Afghan government by 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Russia to pay bonuses to athletes barred from Rio Olympics 2016
- Scorpene data leak unintentional, navy will address all concerns: Parrikar
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: India Red crush India Green by 219 runs
- UEFA Europa League Draw: Groups, Fixtures, Top clashes – All you need to know!
- Beware! If you are woman and using elevator alone - WATCH Video