Krishna meets Zardari in Kazakhstan
Astana: Ahead of the Foreign
Secretary-level talks, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna met Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari here at a concert organised for leaders attending the SCO Summit.
As Zardari saw Krishna at the concert hall, he walked
up to him and shook hands with the minister last evening.
Krishna also exchanged pleasantries with several Shanghai
Cooperation Organisation (SCO) leaders at the concert.
Zardari`s gesture is being seen as a symbolic act by the
Indian side given that the Foreign Secretaries of the two
countries are scheduled to meet in Islamabad later this month.
Chinese President Hu Jintao, Russia`s Dmitry Medvedev,
Kazakh leader Nursurltan Nazarbayev, Uzbekistan`s Islam
Karimov, Tajikistan`s Momalii Rahmon and Kyrgyz acting
President Roza Otunbaeva were present at the concert.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also attended the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections