Krishna meets Zardari in Kazakhstan
Astana: Ahead of the Foreign
Secretary-level talks, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna met Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari here at a concert organised for leaders attending the SCO Summit.
As Zardari saw Krishna at the concert hall, he walked
up to him and shook hands with the minister last evening.
Krishna also exchanged pleasantries with several Shanghai
Cooperation Organisation (SCO) leaders at the concert.
Zardari`s gesture is being seen as a symbolic act by the
Indian side given that the Foreign Secretaries of the two
countries are scheduled to meet in Islamabad later this month.
Chinese President Hu Jintao, Russia`s Dmitry Medvedev,
Kazakh leader Nursurltan Nazarbayev, Uzbekistan`s Islam
Karimov, Tajikistan`s Momalii Rahmon and Kyrgyz acting
President Roza Otunbaeva were present at the concert.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also attended the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug