Krishna visits Japanese embassy
New Delhi: External Affairs Minister S M
Krishna Friday visited Japanese embassy here to offer his
condolences to the victims of tsunami and massive earthquake
and extended India`s full support and help to that country.
Krishna, who was met by Japanese Ambassador-designate
to India Akitaka Saiki at the embassy, offered India`s full
help in assisting Japan to handle the devastation caused by
the twin disasters on March 11.
The magnitude-9 quake and massive tsunami rocked the
country last week leaving over 16,000 people dead or
- 'Sighed with relief only after Osama Bin Laden's body reached Afghanistan' - Barack Obama in candid interview
- Sony launches water-resistant SRS-XB3 portable wireless speakers at Rs 12,990
- Check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in for Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM? Twitteratis had a blast
- VVIP chopper deal: After CBI, SP Tyagi to be questioned by Enforcement Directorate