Kulkarni persuaded to resign: Jaswant
New Delhi: Expelled BJP leader Jaswant Singh on Sunday said L K Advani`s aide Sudhendra Kulkarni was "persuaded to resign".
"He (Kulkarni) has been persuaded to resign," Singh
said when asked about Kulkarni`s decision to sever links with
the BJP especially against the backdrop that he had defended
Singh, especially on the issue of his comments on Jinnah.
"I am sorry that a person who worked for so long and
so diligently that Shri Advani has found it sufficiently
(pause). He (Kulkarni ) has been persuaded to resign," Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon