Kulkarni persuaded to resign: Jaswant
New Delhi: Expelled BJP leader Jaswant Singh on Sunday said L K Advani`s aide Sudhendra Kulkarni was "persuaded to resign".
"He (Kulkarni) has been persuaded to resign," Singh
said when asked about Kulkarni`s decision to sever links with
the BJP especially against the backdrop that he had defended
Singh, especially on the issue of his comments on Jinnah.
"I am sorry that a person who worked for so long and
so diligently that Shri Advani has found it sufficiently
(pause). He (Kulkarni ) has been persuaded to resign," Singh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why