Kurien to head Indian delegation to Vatican
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman PJ Kurien will lead the Indian delegation to the inaugural pontifical mass of Pope Francis I in Vatican City on Tuesday, official sources said on Sunday.
According to the sources, besides Kurien, the four-member delegation includes his wife Susan, his secretary PJ Antony and Kerala Congress Lok Sabha MP Jose K Mani.
The inaugural pontifical mass of the new Pope will be held on March 19 morning at St Peter`s Basilica.
The delegation will leave for Rome on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price