Kurien to head Indian delegation to Vatican
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman PJ Kurien will lead the Indian delegation to the inaugural pontifical mass of Pope Francis I in Vatican City on Tuesday, official sources said on Sunday.
According to the sources, besides Kurien, the four-member delegation includes his wife Susan, his secretary PJ Antony and Kerala Congress Lok Sabha MP Jose K Mani.
The inaugural pontifical mass of the new Pope will be held on March 19 morning at St Peter`s Basilica.
The delegation will leave for Rome on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement