KV Thomas` total assets at Rs 1.13 crore
Kochi: Union Minister KV Thomas, who is the Congress candidate from Ernakulam constituency for the April 10 Lok sabha polls, has declared a total asset of Rs 1.13 crore, including about Rs 34.69 lakh individual assets.
In the mandatory affidavit filed along with his nomination papers, Thomas has stated that he has a bank deposit of Rs 24.76 lakh, possess liquid cash of Rs 25,000 and a Honda City car worth about Rs 9 lakh.
In comparison, his wife Sherly Thomas has assets totalling Rs 83.83 lakh.
The minister and his wife have a liablity of Rs 1.95 lakh and Rs 2.82 lakh respectively. They have received Rs 50,000 each as interest on their bank deposits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief