KV Thomas` total assets at Rs 1.13 crore
Kochi: Union Minister KV Thomas, who is the Congress candidate from Ernakulam constituency for the April 10 Lok sabha polls, has declared a total asset of Rs 1.13 crore, including about Rs 34.69 lakh individual assets.
In the mandatory affidavit filed along with his nomination papers, Thomas has stated that he has a bank deposit of Rs 24.76 lakh, possess liquid cash of Rs 25,000 and a Honda City car worth about Rs 9 lakh.
In comparison, his wife Sherly Thomas has assets totalling Rs 83.83 lakh.
The minister and his wife have a liablity of Rs 1.95 lakh and Rs 2.82 lakh respectively. They have received Rs 50,000 each as interest on their bank deposits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family