KVL Narayan Rao appointed NBA President for 2013-14
New Delhi: The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) on Friday appointed KVL Narayan Rao, Executive Vice Chairperson of NDTV group, as its President for the year 2013-14.
In a statement here, NBA said that Ashok Venkatramani CEO of ABP News had been nominated the Vice-President of the body while B Saikumar, Group CEO of Network 18, had been appointed Honorary Treasurer.
Other members on the NBA board for 2013-14 include Rajat Sharma, Chairman of Independent News Services Pvt Ltd; Sunil Lulla, MD and CEO of Times Global Broadcasting Company Ltd; Alok Agrawal, CEO of Zee News Ltd; Ashish Kumar Bagga, Director of TV Today Network, and Anurradha Prasad, Chairperson and MD, News 24 Broadcast India Ltd..
NBA presently has 24 leading media broadcasters as its members, representing 51 news and current affairs channels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neeraj Chopra sets new U20 Javelin WORLD RECORD in Poland – WATCH VIDEO
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Maharashtra govt to transfer 933 cr lottery revenue loss case to CBI
- Donald Trump accuses Hillary Clinton for email scandal of Democratic party
- Thinking like a batsman the mantra for successful field placing: Virat Kohli