KVL Narayan Rao appointed NBA President for 2013-14
New Delhi: The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) on Friday appointed KVL Narayan Rao, Executive Vice Chairperson of NDTV group, as its President for the year 2013-14.
In a statement here, NBA said that Ashok Venkatramani CEO of ABP News had been nominated the Vice-President of the body while B Saikumar, Group CEO of Network 18, had been appointed Honorary Treasurer.
Other members on the NBA board for 2013-14 include Rajat Sharma, Chairman of Independent News Services Pvt Ltd; Sunil Lulla, MD and CEO of Times Global Broadcasting Company Ltd; Alok Agrawal, CEO of Zee News Ltd; Ashish Kumar Bagga, Director of TV Today Network, and Anurradha Prasad, Chairperson and MD, News 24 Broadcast India Ltd..
NBA presently has 24 leading media broadcasters as its members, representing 51 news and current affairs channels.
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style