KVL Narayan Rao appointed NBA President for 2013-14
New Delhi: The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) on Friday appointed KVL Narayan Rao, Executive Vice Chairperson of NDTV group, as its President for the year 2013-14.
In a statement here, NBA said that Ashok Venkatramani CEO of ABP News had been nominated the Vice-President of the body while B Saikumar, Group CEO of Network 18, had been appointed Honorary Treasurer.
Other members on the NBA board for 2013-14 include Rajat Sharma, Chairman of Independent News Services Pvt Ltd; Sunil Lulla, MD and CEO of Times Global Broadcasting Company Ltd; Alok Agrawal, CEO of Zee News Ltd; Ashish Kumar Bagga, Director of TV Today Network, and Anurradha Prasad, Chairperson and MD, News 24 Broadcast India Ltd..
NBA presently has 24 leading media broadcasters as its members, representing 51 news and current affairs channels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof