‘Lack of coordination in UPA responsible for inflation’
Varanasi: BJP vice-president Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday attributed the present inflationary trend to the lack of coordination among the key Union leaders.
"Lack of coordination among key Union ministers has resulted in a steep rise in the prices of essential commodities," he told media.
He said the BJP will stage a `jail bharo` agitation on June 22 to protest the rising prices of essential commodities.
He also attacked the Samajwadi Party government, alleging that the state`s crime graph has gone up significantly in the initial three months of the new government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown