‘Lack of coordination in UPA responsible for inflation’
Varanasi: BJP vice-president Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday attributed the present inflationary trend to the lack of coordination among the key Union leaders.
"Lack of coordination among key Union ministers has resulted in a steep rise in the prices of essential commodities," he told media.
He said the BJP will stage a `jail bharo` agitation on June 22 to protest the rising prices of essential commodities.
He also attacked the Samajwadi Party government, alleging that the state`s crime graph has gone up significantly in the initial three months of the new government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory