‘Lack of coordination in UPA responsible for inflation’
Varanasi: BJP vice-president Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday attributed the present inflationary trend to the lack of coordination among the key Union leaders.
"Lack of coordination among key Union ministers has resulted in a steep rise in the prices of essential commodities," he told media.
He said the BJP will stage a `jail bharo` agitation on June 22 to protest the rising prices of essential commodities.
He also attacked the Samajwadi Party government, alleging that the state`s crime graph has gone up significantly in the initial three months of the new government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder