‘Lack of coordination in UPA responsible for inflation’
Varanasi: BJP vice-president Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday attributed the present inflationary trend to the lack of coordination among the key Union leaders.
"Lack of coordination among key Union ministers has resulted in a steep rise in the prices of essential commodities," he told media.
He said the BJP will stage a `jail bharo` agitation on June 22 to protest the rising prices of essential commodities.
He also attacked the Samajwadi Party government, alleging that the state`s crime graph has gone up significantly in the initial three months of the new government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials