‘Lack of coordination in UPA responsible for inflation’
Varanasi: BJP vice-president Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday attributed the present inflationary trend to the lack of coordination among the key Union leaders.
"Lack of coordination among key Union ministers has resulted in a steep rise in the prices of essential commodities," he told media.
He said the BJP will stage a `jail bharo` agitation on June 22 to protest the rising prices of essential commodities.
He also attacked the Samajwadi Party government, alleging that the state`s crime graph has gone up significantly in the initial three months of the new government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?