Lakhs appear for JEE Mains 2014 exam today
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Lakhs of students will appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2014 that will be held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Sunday.
The examination will be a paper-based exam and will be held offline. The first paper will be held from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm while the second paper will be held from 2-5 pm.
The result of the examination will be declared on May 3.
Around 14 lakh students will appear for the exam in 150 centres across the country.
Students who clear the exam will be eligible to take admission in the undergraduate engineering programmes in NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutes in India.
The online examination will be held on April 9, April 11 and April 12.
Students who clear the exam will be eligible to appear for JEE (Main) in order to get admission in the 15 Indian Institute of Technologies (IIT) across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IMF expresses confidence in Christine Lagarde as French court orders trial
- Petition in Pak court seeks registration of FIR against PM Modi
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore
- Maruti Vitara Brezza receives over 1 lakh bookings
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set