Lakhs appear for JEE Mains 2014 exam today
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Lakhs of students will appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2014 that will be held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Sunday.
The examination will be a paper-based exam and will be held offline. The first paper will be held from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm while the second paper will be held from 2-5 pm.
The result of the examination will be declared on May 3.
Around 14 lakh students will appear for the exam in 150 centres across the country.
Students who clear the exam will be eligible to take admission in the undergraduate engineering programmes in NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutes in India.
The online examination will be held on April 9, April 11 and April 12.
Students who clear the exam will be eligible to appear for JEE (Main) in order to get admission in the 15 Indian Institute of Technologies (IIT) across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Pakistan has started behaving like an enemy: JD(U)
- Donald Trump links death of NBA star's cousin to black vote
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- STOP THIS SHAME! Minor gangraped in Delhi's Jamia Nagar; suspect is juvenile
- Benefits of face scrubs for men