Lalu calls Ramdev a `mental case`
New Delhi: As Ramdev stoked a controversy calling MPs "dacoits and murderers", RJD chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday termed these as utterings of a frustrated man.
"Baba Ramdev is frustrated. Whosoever speaks like this, is frustrated. He is a mental case," Prasad said.
His comments came in response to Ramdev attacking MPs calling them "dacoits and murderers".
Addressing the media while launching his month-long yatra in Chhattisgarh`s Durg yesterday, Ramdev said, "They are those people who don`t care, don`t love the farmers, the labourers or the people of this country.
"They are friends and slaves of money. They are illiterate, dacoits and murderers. They are devils in the form of humans, who we have elected to those posts," Ramdev said.
He said there are good people among the Parliamentarians and he respected them. "But there are dacoits, murderers, illiterates among them. We have to save Parliament. We have to remove corrupt people," Ramdev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video