Lalu calls Ramdev a `mental case`
New Delhi: As Ramdev stoked a controversy calling MPs "dacoits and murderers", RJD chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday termed these as utterings of a frustrated man.
"Baba Ramdev is frustrated. Whosoever speaks like this, is frustrated. He is a mental case," Prasad said.
His comments came in response to Ramdev attacking MPs calling them "dacoits and murderers".
Addressing the media while launching his month-long yatra in Chhattisgarh`s Durg yesterday, Ramdev said, "They are those people who don`t care, don`t love the farmers, the labourers or the people of this country.
"They are friends and slaves of money. They are illiterate, dacoits and murderers. They are devils in the form of humans, who we have elected to those posts," Ramdev said.
He said there are good people among the Parliamentarians and he respected them. "But there are dacoits, murderers, illiterates among them. We have to save Parliament. We have to remove corrupt people," Ramdev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB