Lalu calls Ramdev a `mental case`
New Delhi: As Ramdev stoked a controversy calling MPs "dacoits and murderers", RJD chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday termed these as utterings of a frustrated man.
"Baba Ramdev is frustrated. Whosoever speaks like this, is frustrated. He is a mental case," Prasad said.
His comments came in response to Ramdev attacking MPs calling them "dacoits and murderers".
Addressing the media while launching his month-long yatra in Chhattisgarh`s Durg yesterday, Ramdev said, "They are those people who don`t care, don`t love the farmers, the labourers or the people of this country.
"They are friends and slaves of money. They are illiterate, dacoits and murderers. They are devils in the form of humans, who we have elected to those posts," Ramdev said.
He said there are good people among the Parliamentarians and he respected them. "But there are dacoits, murderers, illiterates among them. We have to save Parliament. We have to remove corrupt people," Ramdev said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air