Lalu in Rajya Sabha gallery
New Delhi: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad was
on Thursday night the sole Lok Sabha MP witnessing the late night debate
on the Lokpal Bill in Rajya Sabha today.
He was present in the Lok Sabha members` gallery of
the Upper House watching the scene of tearing of the Lokpal
Bill by his party MP Rajniti Prasad in the House.
RJD has four MPs in the Rajya Sabha.
Congress has earlier tried to enlist the support of RJD
in passing the Bill in the House. He has met Finance Minister
Pranab Mukherjee alongwith Parliamentary Affairs Minister PK
Bansal during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok