Lalu Prasad, Sharad Yadav undergo tests at AIIMS
New Delhi: RJD chief Lalu Prasad and JD(U) president Sharad Yadav, who were admitted to AIIMS, underwent a series of tests at the hospital on Saturday.
Ultra sound and CT scans were carried out on Yadav, 66, and his blood sugar was constantly being monitored.
"We are working towards bringing down his blood sugar to normal. His condition is stable," doctors treating him said.
Yadav is admitted in the New Private Ward of the hospital.
Prasad, 65, underwent echocardiography, ultra sound, chest X-ray and blood tests. His blood pressure was found to be normal today.
Both Yadav and Prasad were admitted to AIIMS yesterday after they complained of uneasiness.
While Prasad`s blood pressure was found to be a little high, Yadav`s blood sugar level had increased, doctors said.
Prasad, who arrived in the national capital yesterday, was released on bail on Monday two-and-a-half months after he was convicted in a fodder scam case and sentenced to a five-year imprisonment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal