Lalu Prasad, Sharad Yadav undergo tests at AIIMS
New Delhi: RJD chief Lalu Prasad and JD(U) president Sharad Yadav, who were admitted to AIIMS, underwent a series of tests at the hospital on Saturday.
Ultra sound and CT scans were carried out on Yadav, 66, and his blood sugar was constantly being monitored.
"We are working towards bringing down his blood sugar to normal. His condition is stable," doctors treating him said.
Yadav is admitted in the New Private Ward of the hospital.
Prasad, 65, underwent echocardiography, ultra sound, chest X-ray and blood tests. His blood pressure was found to be normal today.
Both Yadav and Prasad were admitted to AIIMS yesterday after they complained of uneasiness.
While Prasad`s blood pressure was found to be a little high, Yadav`s blood sugar level had increased, doctors said.
Prasad, who arrived in the national capital yesterday, was released on bail on Monday two-and-a-half months after he was convicted in a fodder scam case and sentenced to a five-year imprisonment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing