Last batch of Haj pilgrimage leaves from Varanasi
Varanasi: As many as 145 Haj pilgrims boarded
the special flight to New Delhi, marking the completion of Haj
pilgrimage in the region today.
District minority welfare officer VK Jaiswal said that
the final day of Haj Yatra witnessed departure of only one
special flight to New Delhi instead of two special flights.
Earlier, two special flights carrying around 250 pilgrims
took off from Babatpur airport every day from here.
The Haj special flights started from here on November 3,
carrying 250 pilgrims from the region on the first day.
According to Abdul Samad, in-charge, state Haj committee
(East UP), a total of 4,125 pilgrims in the region have gone
for Haj Yatra during this season.
- WATCH: Brendon McCullum's unbelievable fielding effort vs Delhi Daredevils in Match 31 of IPL 2016
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi
- Get LeEco Le 1s Eco at introductory price of Rs 9,999; flash sale on May 12
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections: Did DMK use Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser to target AIADMK, Jayalalithaa over Chennai floods?
- Asthma attack without an inhaler: First aid tips – Watch!