Law alone can’t curb corruption: Sri Sri
Vadodara (Gujarat): Spiritual leader Sri Sri
Ravi Shankar has said law alone is not sufficient to curb
corruption and a moral and spiritual wave has to be created to
tackle the menace.
"A law is necessary (to tackle graft). However, a law
alone cannot bring down corruption. A moral and spiritual wave
has to be created (to deal with the issue)," the Art of Living
founder said in a statement last night.
Ravi Shankar said he will continue to fight against
Two days back, he had administered an oath to nearly one
lakh people, asking them not to give or accept bribe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption