Law alone can’t curb corruption: Sri Sri
Vadodara (Gujarat): Spiritual leader Sri Sri
Ravi Shankar has said law alone is not sufficient to curb
corruption and a moral and spiritual wave has to be created to
tackle the menace.
"A law is necessary (to tackle graft). However, a law
alone cannot bring down corruption. A moral and spiritual wave
has to be created (to deal with the issue)," the Art of Living
founder said in a statement last night.
Ravi Shankar said he will continue to fight against
Two days back, he had administered an oath to nearly one
lakh people, asking them not to give or accept bribe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police