`Leaked cables are exchanges culled out from diplomatic bag`
New Delhi: India on Monday said the leaked
American diplomatic cables by WikiLeaks are set of exchanges
"culled out from the diplomatic bag" which were getting "wide
publicity" in the country.
"We have always said that we are not going to comment upon
WikiLeaks you know. They are culled out from the diplomatic
bag as set of exchanges and then they are getting wide
publicity. Government of India doesn`t believe in commenting
upon them," External Affairs Minister S M Krishna told
The Minister was asked to react on the latest WikiLeaks
revelations suggesting that certain External Affairs Ministry
officials were involved in passing information to the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'