`Leaked cables are exchanges culled out from diplomatic bag`
New Delhi: India on Monday said the leaked
American diplomatic cables by WikiLeaks are set of exchanges
"culled out from the diplomatic bag" which were getting "wide
publicity" in the country.
"We have always said that we are not going to comment upon
WikiLeaks you know. They are culled out from the diplomatic
bag as set of exchanges and then they are getting wide
publicity. Government of India doesn`t believe in commenting
upon them," External Affairs Minister S M Krishna told
The Minister was asked to react on the latest WikiLeaks
revelations suggesting that certain External Affairs Ministry
officials were involved in passing information to the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?