Lecturer attack: Court to attach property of main accused
Aluva: Revenue authorities today prepared a
sketch of the property of Nasser, an activist of radical
outfit Popular Front of India and one of the main accused in a
case of attack on a lecturer whose right hand was allegedly
chopped off by PFI workers.
The Thasildar, Deputy Thasildar of Paravoor and other
revenue authorities prepared the sketch and would submit it to
Ernakulam District Collector and Muvattupzuha court, which had
issued the orders for preparing it, officials said.
After the sketch is submitted to the court, authorities
will be able to attach his property.
As per the sketch, Nasser has 38.2 cents of land and a
house measuring 129 sq m at Kunjunnikara in Kadaungaloor
village in Paravoor.
The Special Investigation Team probing the case has
submitted the attachment order to the District collector.
Police had also issued a look out notice against Nasser.
Lecturer T J Joseph`s hand was chopped off on July 4 by
suspected PFI activists, while he was returning home from a
church with his family, for preparing a question paper which
allegedly contained derogatory references to Prophet Mohammed.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Get free voice, video call and 4G internet for 90 days on Reliance Jio
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic
- DGCA to soon ban taking selfies on planes!
- WATCH: OUCH! Brett Lee DESTROYS Piers Morgan in nets with BRUTAL deliveries, fractures rib
- Sizzling Mallika Sherawat does head-stand like a pro!- WATCH