LeT, Jamaat-ud-Dawah congratulated Shinde: RSS
New Delhi: Hitting back at Home Minister SushilKumar Shinde for his claims on Hindu terror, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) spokesperson Ram Madhav said on Monday that the ‘real terrorists’ were rejoicing.
“Today Jamat ud Dawa etc congratulated Shinde. Now he has become d darling of real terrorists. It is Shinde who is helping our enemies by such statements. Now even LeT welcomed his statement I am told (sic),” Madhav tweeted.
“Shinde says what he said abt Hindu terror is what was reported in media. Then he shud b a news reader, not home minister of India (sic),” he added.
Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Sunday alleged that the training camps run by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) were promoting Hindu terrorism. He also alleged that the RSS and the BJP were behind the Samjhauta Express, Meccca Masjid and Malegaon blasts.
Yesterday, Shinde had said, "Training camps of both the BJP and the RSS are promoting Hindu terrorism. Whether it is Samjhauta blast or Mecca Masjid blast or Malegaon blast, they plant bombs and blame it on the minorities."
Later, defending himself, Shinde said that he didn`t say anything new and only spoke about saffron terrorism which has already been talked about many a times in newspapers. "It is saffron terrorism that I have talked about. It is the same thing and nothing new. It has come in the media several times," the Home Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'