LeT planning fidayeen attack on Indian airports?
New Delhi: Even as the perpetrators of the deadly blast in Mumbai are yet to be brought to book, intelligence agencies, Tuesday, warned of a Lashkar-e-Toiba plan to target airports in key cities.
Top intelligence sources told Zee News that there are specific inputs of LeT planning to attack Delhi and Mumbai airports – the busiest in the country. The attacks may be of fidayeen nature, sources claimed.
Following the alert, the Ministry of Home Affairs has issued an advisory to states besides beefing up security at the airports.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!