LeT planning fidayeen attack on Indian airports?
New Delhi: Even as the perpetrators of the deadly blast in Mumbai are yet to be brought to book, intelligence agencies, Tuesday, warned of a Lashkar-e-Toiba plan to target airports in key cities.
Top intelligence sources told Zee News that there are specific inputs of LeT planning to attack Delhi and Mumbai airports – the busiest in the country. The attacks may be of fidayeen nature, sources claimed.
Following the alert, the Ministry of Home Affairs has issued an advisory to states besides beefing up security at the airports.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days