Lindsay Lohan saves 40 Indian children in a day
New Delhi: Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan
seems to have turned a new leaf during her trip to India,
claiming to have saved 40 children on her first day in the
The blonde beauty best known for her wild partying
lifestyle, twittered that she was now leading "a life worth
living" as she had tired of the the "disconcerting" Hollywood
lifestyle full of "celebrities and lies".
"Over 40 children saved so far... Within one day`s
work. This is what life is about... Doing this is a life worth
living! Oh, and I`m talking about being in India," the `Mean
Girls` wrote on the micro-blogging website Twitter.
The 23-year-old is currently in an unspecified
location in the country shooting a documentary with BBC on the
trafficking of women and children.
"Trafficking is a big issue here, I`m here to do what
I can, and I will continue to do so... Focusing on celebrities
and lies is so disconcerting, when we can be changing the
world one child at a time," she added, but refused to give any
details of her whereabouts in the country.
"I cannot say at this moment. I wish I could. You will
see what I`m really seeing and doing soon, just wait," she
Perhaps sensing a bit of skepticism over her ability
to save dozens of lives in a single day, she explained," I`m
only one person. Let`s not start judging and looking for
negatives that don`t exist."
Lohan also posted a photo clicked by her showing a man
sitting next to a dump in an unidentified place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...