Lindsay Lohan saves 40 Indian children in a day
New Delhi: Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan
seems to have turned a new leaf during her trip to India,
claiming to have saved 40 children on her first day in the
The blonde beauty best known for her wild partying
lifestyle, twittered that she was now leading "a life worth
living" as she had tired of the the "disconcerting" Hollywood
lifestyle full of "celebrities and lies".
"Over 40 children saved so far... Within one day`s
work. This is what life is about... Doing this is a life worth
living! Oh, and I`m talking about being in India," the `Mean
Girls` wrote on the micro-blogging website Twitter.
The 23-year-old is currently in an unspecified
location in the country shooting a documentary with BBC on the
trafficking of women and children.
"Trafficking is a big issue here, I`m here to do what
I can, and I will continue to do so... Focusing on celebrities
and lies is so disconcerting, when we can be changing the
world one child at a time," she added, but refused to give any
details of her whereabouts in the country.
"I cannot say at this moment. I wish I could. You will
see what I`m really seeing and doing soon, just wait," she
Perhaps sensing a bit of skepticism over her ability
to save dozens of lives in a single day, she explained," I`m
only one person. Let`s not start judging and looking for
negatives that don`t exist."
Lohan also posted a photo clicked by her showing a man
sitting next to a dump in an unidentified place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM