Lindsay Lohan saves 40 Indian children in a day
New Delhi: Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan
seems to have turned a new leaf during her trip to India,
claiming to have saved 40 children on her first day in the
The blonde beauty best known for her wild partying
lifestyle, twittered that she was now leading "a life worth
living" as she had tired of the the "disconcerting" Hollywood
lifestyle full of "celebrities and lies".
"Over 40 children saved so far... Within one day`s
work. This is what life is about... Doing this is a life worth
living! Oh, and I`m talking about being in India," the `Mean
Girls` wrote on the micro-blogging website Twitter.
The 23-year-old is currently in an unspecified
location in the country shooting a documentary with BBC on the
trafficking of women and children.
"Trafficking is a big issue here, I`m here to do what
I can, and I will continue to do so... Focusing on celebrities
and lies is so disconcerting, when we can be changing the
world one child at a time," she added, but refused to give any
details of her whereabouts in the country.
"I cannot say at this moment. I wish I could. You will
see what I`m really seeing and doing soon, just wait," she
Perhaps sensing a bit of skepticism over her ability
to save dozens of lives in a single day, she explained," I`m
only one person. Let`s not start judging and looking for
negatives that don`t exist."
Lohan also posted a photo clicked by her showing a man
sitting next to a dump in an unidentified place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V