List of missing files to be given to CBI in day or two: Jaiswal
New Delhi: Amid furore over missing files with regard to mine allocations, Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal on Tuesday said the list of documents which could not be located would be given to CBI in a day or two.
"The list of the (files) which could not be located would be handed over to CBI either tomorrow or by the day after tomorrow," Jaiswal told a news agency here.
"Then lodge FIR (against the missing files) or take appropriate action," he added.
He said that today a clear picture would emerge about the files which are missing.
However, the Minister refused to comment on the number of missing files which which have been located in the past few days.
Last week, Jaiswal had said that he has asked officials to locate the missing papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read