LIVE: Pak PM leaves Ajmer shrine after offering prayers
Jaipur: Pakistan’s Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has left the Sufi shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer in Rajasthan after offering prayers.
The Indian government had ruled out any diplomatic talks with the Pakistani Prime Minister, who is on a day-long private visit to India.
Here is the live coverage of the visit of the Pakistani PM to India:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie