Lok Sabha adjourned till 2 pm
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha was on Thursday adjourned till 2 pm amid uproar over the Tamil Nadu government`s decision to release all seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case.
As soon as the house met for the day at 11 am, members created chaos in the house over the issue.
Amid the din, Speaker Meira Kumar adjourned the house till noon.
When the Lok Sabha reassembled at noon, similar scenes were witnessed. Following this, the speaker adjourned the house till 2 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America