Lok Sabha adjourned till 2 pm
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha was on Thursday adjourned till 2 pm amid uproar over the Tamil Nadu government`s decision to release all seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case.
As soon as the house met for the day at 11 am, members created chaos in the house over the issue.
Amid the din, Speaker Meira Kumar adjourned the house till noon.
When the Lok Sabha reassembled at noon, similar scenes were witnessed. Following this, the speaker adjourned the house till 2 pm.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai