Lok Sabha adopts motion of thanks on President`s address
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha Wednesday adopted by a voice vote the motion of thanks on the president`s address.
The motion was adopted after Prime Minister Narendra Modi replied to the debate on the address, which lasted more than 12 hours over two days.
President Pranab Mukherjee had addressed a joint sitting of the two houses Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming