Lok Sabha adopts motion of thanks on President`s address
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha Wednesday adopted by a voice vote the motion of thanks on the president`s address.
The motion was adopted after Prime Minister Narendra Modi replied to the debate on the address, which lasted more than 12 hours over two days.
President Pranab Mukherjee had addressed a joint sitting of the two houses Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj