Lok Sabha mourns death of 7 IAF personnel in chopper crash
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Wednesday condoled the death of seven Indian Air Force personnel, including two officers, in a helicopter crash in Uttar Pradesh.
"I am sure the House joins me in sharing the grief of the family members who died in the crash," Speaker Sumitra Mahajan said reading out the obituary reference.
The entire House stood in silence for a short while as a mark of respect to the memory of the departed.
On July 25, seven IAF personnel died when their helicopter crashed in Sitapur district in Uttar Pradesh while flying from Bareilly to Allahabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'