Lok Sabha mourns death of 7 IAF personnel in chopper crash
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Wednesday condoled the death of seven Indian Air Force personnel, including two officers, in a helicopter crash in Uttar Pradesh.
"I am sure the House joins me in sharing the grief of the family members who died in the crash," Speaker Sumitra Mahajan said reading out the obituary reference.
The entire House stood in silence for a short while as a mark of respect to the memory of the departed.
On July 25, seven IAF personnel died when their helicopter crashed in Sitapur district in Uttar Pradesh while flying from Bareilly to Allahabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone