Lok Sabha polls: Congress all set to declare third list today
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Two days after Congress declared its second list of candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, the grand old party is all set to declare its third list on Sunday.
According to official sources, Congress will today declare candidates for the crucial seats of -Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra and Delhi.
On Thursday, Congress had released its second list which includes re-nomination of several Union Ministers including M Veerappa Moily, Shashi Tharoor, V Narayanasamy, KC Venugopal, KV Thomas and Mullapally Ramchandran.
Ignoring opposition from a section against fielding tainted candidates, the Congress also re-nominated ex-union minister Pawan Bansal and Sabodh Kant Sahai it its second list
With many senior Congress leaders reluctant to contest the General Elections 2014, it will be interesting to watch which all leaders are being named today.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents