Lok Sabha polls in 2013: Shatrughan Sinha
Patna: BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha on Tuesday said the next Lok Sabha polls will be held in 2013 itself and asked people to be ready for the early election.
"The way scams, corruption cases are surfacing against the Congress-led UPA everyday and people`s mounting anger against rise in cases of rape and women atrocity, it can be construed that general elections will be held in 2013 itself," the actor-politician told a public meeting in the outskirts of Patna.
"The UPA government`s stock is going down everyday and people feel it would be better to vote it out as soon as possible," Sinha said.
The people are fed up with the corrupt and inefficient UPA government and the chance of NDA coming to power is very bright, he said.
BJP MLA Prem Ranjan Patel and ex-MLA Binod Yadav also addressed the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read