Lok Sabha polls in 2013: Shatrughan Sinha
Patna: BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha on Tuesday said the next Lok Sabha polls will be held in 2013 itself and asked people to be ready for the early election.
"The way scams, corruption cases are surfacing against the Congress-led UPA everyday and people`s mounting anger against rise in cases of rape and women atrocity, it can be construed that general elections will be held in 2013 itself," the actor-politician told a public meeting in the outskirts of Patna.
"The UPA government`s stock is going down everyday and people feel it would be better to vote it out as soon as possible," Sinha said.
The people are fed up with the corrupt and inefficient UPA government and the chance of NDA coming to power is very bright, he said.
BJP MLA Prem Ranjan Patel and ex-MLA Binod Yadav also addressed the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest