Lok Sabha polls in 2013: Shatrughan Sinha
Patna: BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha on Tuesday said the next Lok Sabha polls will be held in 2013 itself and asked people to be ready for the early election.
"The way scams, corruption cases are surfacing against the Congress-led UPA everyday and people`s mounting anger against rise in cases of rape and women atrocity, it can be construed that general elections will be held in 2013 itself," the actor-politician told a public meeting in the outskirts of Patna.
"The UPA government`s stock is going down everyday and people feel it would be better to vote it out as soon as possible," Sinha said.
The people are fed up with the corrupt and inefficient UPA government and the chance of NDA coming to power is very bright, he said.
BJP MLA Prem Ranjan Patel and ex-MLA Binod Yadav also addressed the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah