Lok Sabha polls in 2013: Shatrughan Sinha
Patna: BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha on Tuesday said the next Lok Sabha polls will be held in 2013 itself and asked people to be ready for the early election.
"The way scams, corruption cases are surfacing against the Congress-led UPA everyday and people`s mounting anger against rise in cases of rape and women atrocity, it can be construed that general elections will be held in 2013 itself," the actor-politician told a public meeting in the outskirts of Patna.
"The UPA government`s stock is going down everyday and people feel it would be better to vote it out as soon as possible," Sinha said.
The people are fed up with the corrupt and inefficient UPA government and the chance of NDA coming to power is very bright, he said.
BJP MLA Prem Ranjan Patel and ex-MLA Binod Yadav also addressed the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday