Look out notice issued for constable in drug nexus case
Panaji: The Goa police has issued a look
out notice against constable Sanjay Parab, who is on the run,
after being booked for alleged nexus with drug peddlers.
The 30-year-old cop is among the six policemen booked
for having links with Israeli drug peddlers Yaniv Benaim alias
Atala and David Driham alias Dudu.
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Crime Branch)
Chandrakant Salgonkar, in the look out notice issued
yesterday, said that the constable`s whereabouts should be
made known to the police, if he is traced.
Police Inspector Ashish Shirodkar is among the five
policemen who are presently in arrest under Prevention of
Corruption Act and Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Act.
The crime branch was expecting Parab to surrender
before them yesterday after his lawyer withdrew case from Goa
Bench of Bombay High Court stating that his client will
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it