Looking forward to work with new Indian govt: Pentagon
Washington: Describing India as a major player in the region, the Pentagon has said it is looking forward to work with the new Indian government.
"India is an important nation in that region. It`s a relationship we continue to want to improve and foster," the Pentagon Press Secretary, Rear Admiral John Kirby, told reporters at a news conference.
"We look forward to working with the new (Indian) government in that regard," Kirby said in response to a question.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video