Lord Rama’s date of birth scientifically calculated
New Delhi: New findings have once again proven the existence of Lord Rama, with his exact date of birth getting a scientific credence.
As per the Institute for Scientific Research on Vedas (I-SERVE), planetarium software has ascertained the birth of Lord Rama as 10th January 5114 BC in Ayodhya. As per the Indian calendar the time of the birth is in-between 12 noon and 1pm, Shukla Paksha in Chaitra month.
According to Zee News exclusive, the institute has also claimed success in substantiating many other ancient events in Indian mythology that supposedly took place before 2000 BC by using the planetarium software.
The planetarium software is also used by NASA and Nehru planetarium to find out the position of various planets and stars in the universe.
The scientist of I-SERVE claimed that they zeroed down on Lord Rama`s birth date by studying planetary positions as described by Valmiki in the Ramayana.
The scientists also said that new scientific tools and techniques like planetarium software, computers, space imagery, underwater explorations, and radio carbon dating can clearly validate the existence of characters and events which are described in Ramayana.
It is just not about the date of birth of Lord Rama, scientists have also proofs which can substantiate not only the existence of Lord Rama as described in Ramayana but also of the incident of the clash of Lord Rama and ‘khardushan’ during the 13th year of Rama’s exile.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- TVS Motor sales up 16% in April
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- Nobody came to help while I screamed, says victim of Bengaluru kidnapping case
- Indian Premier League 2016: List of 11 injured players that have been ruled out of remaining tournament
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail