Low intensity quake in Arabian Sea
Mumbai: An earthquake measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale was recorded in the Arabia Sea, the Met office here said.
"The shock registered at 18.6 degree latitude and 71.3 degree longitude in the Arabian Sea," Met department director Rajeev Nair said.
The epicentre was 155 km from Mumbai, he said.
Meanwhile, there were reports of tremors being felt in some parts of north Mumbai but the Met department said these could not be verified so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!