Low intensity quake in Arabian Sea
Mumbai: An earthquake measuring 3.4 on the Richter scale was recorded in the Arabia Sea, the Met office here said.
"The shock registered at 18.6 degree latitude and 71.3 degree longitude in the Arabian Sea," Met department director Rajeev Nair said.
The epicentre was 155 km from Mumbai, he said.
Meanwhile, there were reports of tremors being felt in some parts of north Mumbai but the Met department said these could not be verified so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda