LS adjourned till noon amid uproar over blackmoney
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha was adjourned till noon on Monday following Opposition uproar over the issue of bringing back blackmoney stashed away abroad and alleged atrocities against Hindus in Pakistan.
As soon as the House met, Harin Pathak (BJP) demanded that he be allowed to raise the issue of blackmoney.
Speaker Meira Kumar said she would allow Rajnath Singh (BJP) and Gurudas Dasgupta (CPI) to raise the issue during Zero Hour.
BJP members, however, appeared unimpressed and kept raising slogans as the Speaker took up Question Hour.
Soon, BJP and Shiv Sena members trooped into the Well raising slogans - `kaladhan vapas lao (bring back blackmoney) and `stop atrocities against Hindus in Pakistan`.
As the din continued, the Speaker adjourned the House till noon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH