LS adjourned till noon amid uproar over blackmoney
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha was adjourned till noon on Monday following Opposition uproar over the issue of bringing back blackmoney stashed away abroad and alleged atrocities against Hindus in Pakistan.
As soon as the House met, Harin Pathak (BJP) demanded that he be allowed to raise the issue of blackmoney.
Speaker Meira Kumar said she would allow Rajnath Singh (BJP) and Gurudas Dasgupta (CPI) to raise the issue during Zero Hour.
BJP members, however, appeared unimpressed and kept raising slogans as the Speaker took up Question Hour.
Soon, BJP and Shiv Sena members trooped into the Well raising slogans - `kaladhan vapas lao (bring back blackmoney) and `stop atrocities against Hindus in Pakistan`.
As the din continued, the Speaker adjourned the House till noon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India