Madani charged in Bangalore serial blasts case
Bangalore: Police have named suspected
terrorist Abdul Nasar Madani as one of the accused in the 2008
serial blasts here that claimed the life of a woman.
Police had on Friday an additional chargesheet
against six of the accused involved in the July 25 low
intensity serial explosions, taking total number of people
issued charge sheets so far to 32.
The six against whom additional charge sheets have
been filed are Abdul Nasar Madani, Shohib alias Faizal,
Sarfuddin, Thajuddin, P B Saabeer (all the five residents of
Kerala) and Abdul Khadar of Veerajapete, Kodagu, Karnataka. Of
the six, four are in judicial custody, police said today.
The chargesheets were filed before the first ACMM
Bangalore. Along with additional chargesheet, additional
evidence has also been submitted to the court in respect of T
Naseer alias Nasir and Safaz.
Nine cases were registered in connection with the
serial blasts at different places in Bangalore. These cases
are being investigated by Central Crime Branch, Bangalore
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police