Madani permitted to attend daughter`s marriage under security
Bangalore: Kerala-based People`s Democratic Party leader and the 2008 Bangalore serial blast accused Abdul Nasser Madani was on Thursday granted permission by the trial court in the central prison here to attend his daughter`s marriage and also visit his ailing father under police security.
Pronouncing its orders on an application by Madani seeking temporary bail from March 8 to 12 to attend his daughter`s marriage in Kollam on March 10 and to visit his sick father in the same city, the court granted him permission to do so under full police security.
On February 21, Madani returned to the central prison here after undergoing treatment at a wellness centre for more than six weeks.
Madani was admitted to the centre on January 7 on the directions of the High Court for treatment of his multiple ailments.
He has been lodged in jail since his arrest in August 2010 for his alleged role in the blasts conspiracy.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report
- Pakistan denies Dawood's presence in Karachi, says 'UN report motivated by India's aim to malign us'
- 'Chikungunya cases highest this year since 2006'
- Umbilical cells linked to increase risk of obesity: Study
- New movement discovered in blink of an eye