‘Made-in-China’ jet part of Navy Day celebrations
New Delhi: The Indian Navy got embroiled in a controversy on Sunday when in an advertisement released on the occasion of Navy Day (December 4), a Chinese fighter jet was featured instead of an Indian aircraft.
The JF-17 jet shown in the advertisement was given by China to Pakistan.
So far, there has been no official reaction from the Navy on the issue.
Navy Day commemorates the daring attack by Indian Naval Missile boats on Karachi harbour during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands