‘Made-in-China’ jet part of Navy Day celebrations
New Delhi: The Indian Navy got embroiled in a controversy on Sunday when in an advertisement released on the occasion of Navy Day (December 4), a Chinese fighter jet was featured instead of an Indian aircraft.
The JF-17 jet shown in the advertisement was given by China to Pakistan.
So far, there has been no official reaction from the Navy on the issue.
Navy Day commemorates the daring attack by Indian Naval Missile boats on Karachi harbour during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today