‘Made-in-China’ jet part of Navy Day celebrations
New Delhi: The Indian Navy got embroiled in a controversy on Sunday when in an advertisement released on the occasion of Navy Day (December 4), a Chinese fighter jet was featured instead of an Indian aircraft.
The JF-17 jet shown in the advertisement was given by China to Pakistan.
So far, there has been no official reaction from the Navy on the issue.
Navy Day commemorates the daring attack by Indian Naval Missile boats on Karachi harbour during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway