Magic of Arvind Kejriwal over: Uma Bharti
Kanpur: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal may have declared that their goal was now the Parliament, but the party does not pose a big challenge for BJP and its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, the saffron outfit`s leader Uma Bharti said on Saturday.
"The magic of Kejriwal is over, the people of the country now know the truth about him.
"AAP will not be able to impact BJP or Modi`s fortunes in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections," Bharti told reporters here.
Kejriwal`s move to resign from the post of Delhi Chief Minister was an unexpected one, Bharti, meanwhile, said in reaction to the AAP leader`s decision to step down from power yesterday after his pet anti-corruption Jan Lokpal Bill was blocked by BJP and Congress in Delhi Assembly.
As to the emergence of a likely Third Front coalition, Bharti said that no such configuration would be able to affect BJP`s prospects in the general elections which are to be held later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Digvijay Singh seeks judicial probe into fake Batla House encounter
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against Arvind Kejriwal govt, Centre on May 28
- Watch video: Baby bison is attacked by a wolf – what happens next will give you goosebumps!
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem
- French Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray through as Angelique Kerber exits