Magician offers to reveal Kerala temple secrets
Thiruvananthapuram: Noted magician Samraj has
offered to reveal the invaluable contents of the unopened
vault of the famed Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple if the Supreme
Court allowed him to do so.
The Kerala-based illusionist said in a statement that he
was confident of disclosing the contents of the "B" vault in
the temple without opening.
Samraj said if he was given permission, he would hand over
the details of the contents of the vault in a sealed cover to
the apex court appointed experts` committee head C V
Anandabose in the presence of Travancore royal house members
and elected representatives of the area.
He said he would be able to do the feat not because he
possessed any spiritual power like `thrikalajnan` (ability to
know past, present and future) but by simply practising the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users