Magician offers to reveal Kerala temple secrets
Thiruvananthapuram: Noted magician Samraj has
offered to reveal the invaluable contents of the unopened
vault of the famed Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple if the Supreme
Court allowed him to do so.
The Kerala-based illusionist said in a statement that he
was confident of disclosing the contents of the "B" vault in
the temple without opening.
Samraj said if he was given permission, he would hand over
the details of the contents of the vault in a sealed cover to
the apex court appointed experts` committee head C V
Anandabose in the presence of Travancore royal house members
and elected representatives of the area.
He said he would be able to do the feat not because he
possessed any spiritual power like `thrikalajnan` (ability to
know past, present and future) but by simply practising the
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today