Magician offers to reveal Kerala temple secrets
Thiruvananthapuram: Noted magician Samraj has
offered to reveal the invaluable contents of the unopened
vault of the famed Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple if the Supreme
Court allowed him to do so.
The Kerala-based illusionist said in a statement that he
was confident of disclosing the contents of the "B" vault in
the temple without opening.
Samraj said if he was given permission, he would hand over
the details of the contents of the vault in a sealed cover to
the apex court appointed experts` committee head C V
Anandabose in the presence of Travancore royal house members
and elected representatives of the area.
He said he would be able to do the feat not because he
possessed any spiritual power like `thrikalajnan` (ability to
know past, present and future) but by simply practising the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!