Magnitude 5 earthquake hits parts of Himachal Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Shimla: A 5-magnitude earthquake hit parts of Himachal Pradesh on Thursday. No loss of life or damage to property has been reported so far.
As per reports, tremors were felt in various places of the state including Dalhausi, Chamba, Dharamsala, Kangra and Joginder Nagar.
As per the Indian Meteorological Department, the struck at 1:41 pm and its epicentre was Chamba-Kangra border region.
The United States Geological Survey recorded the magnitude of the quake at 4.9 on the Richter scale, with a depth of 10 kilometres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Over 600 young leaders recruited by Rahul Gandhi but not given any responsibilities yet: Report
- Afghan Taliban sources confirm death of leader in US attack
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests