Maha cabinet expansion: Nimbalkar to be sworn in tomorrow
Mumbai: The Maharashtra Cabinet will be
expanded tomorrow with NCP MLC Ramraje Naik-Nimbalkar being
sworn as a minister, sources said today.
Nimbalkar would be sworn in tomorrow at Raj Bhavan in the
evening, sources from Raj Bhavan said. Nimbalkar was elected
in the State Council polls held early this month.
The NCP leader, who was a Water Resources (Krishna Valley
Irrigation Corporation) Minister in the state cabinet, had
resigned last month after failing to become a member of either
the state Legislative Council or the Assembly within six
months of becoming minister.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?