Maha cabinet expansion: Nimbalkar to be sworn in tomorrow
Mumbai: The Maharashtra Cabinet will be
expanded tomorrow with NCP MLC Ramraje Naik-Nimbalkar being
sworn as a minister, sources said today.
Nimbalkar would be sworn in tomorrow at Raj Bhavan in the
evening, sources from Raj Bhavan said. Nimbalkar was elected
in the State Council polls held early this month.
The NCP leader, who was a Water Resources (Krishna Valley
Irrigation Corporation) Minister in the state cabinet, had
resigned last month after failing to become a member of either
the state Legislative Council or the Assembly within six
months of becoming minister.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today