Maha cabinet expansion: Nimbalkar to be sworn in tomorrow
Mumbai: The Maharashtra Cabinet will be
expanded tomorrow with NCP MLC Ramraje Naik-Nimbalkar being
sworn as a minister, sources said today.
Nimbalkar would be sworn in tomorrow at Raj Bhavan in the
evening, sources from Raj Bhavan said. Nimbalkar was elected
in the State Council polls held early this month.
The NCP leader, who was a Water Resources (Krishna Valley
Irrigation Corporation) Minister in the state cabinet, had
resigned last month after failing to become a member of either
the state Legislative Council or the Assembly within six
months of becoming minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday