Maha cabinet expansion: Nimbalkar to be sworn in tomorrow
Mumbai: The Maharashtra Cabinet will be
expanded tomorrow with NCP MLC Ramraje Naik-Nimbalkar being
sworn as a minister, sources said today.
Nimbalkar would be sworn in tomorrow at Raj Bhavan in the
evening, sources from Raj Bhavan said. Nimbalkar was elected
in the State Council polls held early this month.
The NCP leader, who was a Water Resources (Krishna Valley
Irrigation Corporation) Minister in the state cabinet, had
resigned last month after failing to become a member of either
the state Legislative Council or the Assembly within six
months of becoming minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj