Maha govt seeks resignation of `Adarsh` babus
Mumbai: The Maharashtra Government has sought resignations of Information Commissioner Ramanand Tiwari and state human rights commission member Subhash Lala for their alleged involvement in the Adarsh Housing scam.
"The government has asked the two bureaucrats to put in their papers," Chief Secretary J P Dange told reporters at Mantralaya here.
Tiwari was Urban Development secretary when the Adarsh file was being processed, while Lala was secretary to the chief minister.
Relatives of both the bureaucrats have flats in the housing society.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- IPL 2016 final: RCB vs SRH - Virat Kohli on the verge of reaching once-unthinkable milestone
- Know the importance of Prasad/Prasadam!
- Up to 700 migrants feared dead in Mediterranean this week: UN
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...