Mahila Cong chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram named
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Friday appointed Mahila Congress state unit chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur and Mizoram.
In a statement released here, All India Congress Committee said Mridula Saharia (Assam), Onika Mehrotra (Delhi), Meinam (O) RK Ranisani Devi (Manipur) and Thangthanmawil (Mizoram) have been appointed.
AICC general secretary Janaradhan Dwivedi said Gandhi approved the proposal for the appointment of presidents of Mahila Congress to these states this evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug