Mahila Cong chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram named
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Friday appointed Mahila Congress state unit chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur and Mizoram.
In a statement released here, All India Congress Committee said Mridula Saharia (Assam), Onika Mehrotra (Delhi), Meinam (O) RK Ranisani Devi (Manipur) and Thangthanmawil (Mizoram) have been appointed.
AICC general secretary Janaradhan Dwivedi said Gandhi approved the proposal for the appointment of presidents of Mahila Congress to these states this evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena