Mahila Cong chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram named
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Friday appointed Mahila Congress state unit chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur and Mizoram.
In a statement released here, All India Congress Committee said Mridula Saharia (Assam), Onika Mehrotra (Delhi), Meinam (O) RK Ranisani Devi (Manipur) and Thangthanmawil (Mizoram) have been appointed.
AICC general secretary Janaradhan Dwivedi said Gandhi approved the proposal for the appointment of presidents of Mahila Congress to these states this evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra