Mahila Cong chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram named
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Friday appointed Mahila Congress state unit chiefs for Delhi, Assam, Manipur and Mizoram.
In a statement released here, All India Congress Committee said Mridula Saharia (Assam), Onika Mehrotra (Delhi), Meinam (O) RK Ranisani Devi (Manipur) and Thangthanmawil (Mizoram) have been appointed.
AICC general secretary Janaradhan Dwivedi said Gandhi approved the proposal for the appointment of presidents of Mahila Congress to these states this evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why