Major UPA allies be included in JPC to probe 2G scam: NCP
NCP wants all major allies of
Congress-led UPA to be accommodated in the Joint Parliamentary
Committee to probe the 2G spectrum allocation scam.
NCP has conveyed to the Congress that it would be better if
all major constituents of the ruling alliance are members of
the proposed committee, party sources said.
The move is significant given the fact that while
Trinamool Congress and DMK could automatically become the
members of the Congress-led panel, NCP could be left out in
the event of formation of a smaller JPC due to the party`s
numerical strength in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?