Major UPA allies be included in JPC to probe 2G scam: NCP
NCP wants all major allies of
Congress-led UPA to be accommodated in the Joint Parliamentary
Committee to probe the 2G spectrum allocation scam.
NCP has conveyed to the Congress that it would be better if
all major constituents of the ruling alliance are members of
the proposed committee, party sources said.
The move is significant given the fact that while
Trinamool Congress and DMK could automatically become the
members of the Congress-led panel, NCP could be left out in
the event of formation of a smaller JPC due to the party`s
numerical strength in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match