Major UPA allies be included in JPC to probe 2G scam: NCP
NCP wants all major allies of
Congress-led UPA to be accommodated in the Joint Parliamentary
Committee to probe the 2G spectrum allocation scam.
NCP has conveyed to the Congress that it would be better if
all major constituents of the ruling alliance are members of
the proposed committee, party sources said.
The move is significant given the fact that while
Trinamool Congress and DMK could automatically become the
members of the Congress-led panel, NCP could be left out in
the event of formation of a smaller JPC due to the party`s
numerical strength in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog