Malaria kits, clorine tabs given to security personnel
Ranchi: Adequate medicines have been given
to the Central para military forces to fight mosquito bites in
interior areas of Jharkhand where assembly elections are being
held in five-phases.
"Quinine tablets and Rapid Diagnostic Kits have been
made available to the central para military forces. Clorine
tablets have also been distributed for safe drinking water,"
an Election Commission release said here.
In all, 71 security personnel are being treated for
various diseases, including malaria at the Rajendra Institute
of Medical Sciences in Ranchi, the release said adding all of
them were on the path of recovery.
The CRPF, BSF and CISF are among the central forces
deployed in the state for smooth conduct of poll in the face
of Maoist poll boycott call.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you