Malegaon blast: CBI announces award for info on Patidar
Indore: The CBI has announced a reward of Rs 2 lakh to any person passing on information on Dilip Patidar, a witness in Malegaon blast, who went missing two years back.
Patidar(30) was the tenant of Ramchandra Kalsangra alias Ramji, a resident of Indore wanted in different acts of terror, including Melagaon and Samjhauta Express blasts.
The CBI has been searching for Patidar following the order of Indore bench of Madhya Pradesh High Court last year, on a habeas corpus petition.
According to family members of Patidar, he was picked up by Maharashtra ATS to record statement in connection with Malegaon blast in November 2008 after which he went missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note