Malegaon blast: CBI announces award for info on Patidar
Indore: The CBI has announced a reward of Rs 2 lakh to any person passing on information on Dilip Patidar, a witness in Malegaon blast, who went missing two years back.
Patidar(30) was the tenant of Ramchandra Kalsangra alias Ramji, a resident of Indore wanted in different acts of terror, including Melagaon and Samjhauta Express blasts.
The CBI has been searching for Patidar following the order of Indore bench of Madhya Pradesh High Court last year, on a habeas corpus petition.
According to family members of Patidar, he was picked up by Maharashtra ATS to record statement in connection with Malegaon blast in November 2008 after which he went missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list