Malegaon blast: CBI announces award for info on Patidar
Indore: The CBI has announced a reward of Rs 2 lakh to any person passing on information on Dilip Patidar, a witness in Malegaon blast, who went missing two years back.
Patidar(30) was the tenant of Ramchandra Kalsangra alias Ramji, a resident of Indore wanted in different acts of terror, including Melagaon and Samjhauta Express blasts.
The CBI has been searching for Patidar following the order of Indore bench of Madhya Pradesh High Court last year, on a habeas corpus petition.
According to family members of Patidar, he was picked up by Maharashtra ATS to record statement in connection with Malegaon blast in November 2008 after which he went missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital