Mamata Banerjee may join NDA: NCP
Patna: Trinamool Congress(TMC) chief Mamata Banerjee, who organised a rally at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on Monday days after pulling out of the government and withdrawing support to UPA, may join opposition NDA, NCP general secretary and MP Tariq Anwar said here.
"If NDA convenor Sharad Yadav`s presence at the protest rally organized by TMC at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi was any indication, then Mamata Banerjee may join the BJP-led opposition alliance," Anwar told reporters.
"Such a political proposition for the West Bengal chief minister cannot be ruled out at all as she has been associated with the NDA in the past," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore