Mamata Banerjee may join NDA: NCP
Patna: Trinamool Congress(TMC) chief Mamata Banerjee, who organised a rally at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on Monday days after pulling out of the government and withdrawing support to UPA, may join opposition NDA, NCP general secretary and MP Tariq Anwar said here.
"If NDA convenor Sharad Yadav`s presence at the protest rally organized by TMC at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi was any indication, then Mamata Banerjee may join the BJP-led opposition alliance," Anwar told reporters.
"Such a political proposition for the West Bengal chief minister cannot be ruled out at all as she has been associated with the NDA in the past," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Bitter boxer Manoj Kumar appeals for PM's intervention to clear Indian boxing mess
- Finance Ministry recommends CBI probe into 80 kg of missing gold from IGI Airport
- Hotel rooms are so mainstream! Rent a vacation home this time
- Sporting Lisbon's Joao Mario completes record EUR 45-million move to Inter Milan
- Top seven cos take cumulative hit of Rs 29,907 cr in m-cap