Mamata Banerjee may join NDA: NCP
Patna: Trinamool Congress(TMC) chief Mamata Banerjee, who organised a rally at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on Monday days after pulling out of the government and withdrawing support to UPA, may join opposition NDA, NCP general secretary and MP Tariq Anwar said here.
"If NDA convenor Sharad Yadav`s presence at the protest rally organized by TMC at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi was any indication, then Mamata Banerjee may join the BJP-led opposition alliance," Anwar told reporters.
"Such a political proposition for the West Bengal chief minister cannot be ruled out at all as she has been associated with the NDA in the past," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS