Mamata Banerjee may join NDA: NCP
Patna: Trinamool Congress(TMC) chief Mamata Banerjee, who organised a rally at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on Monday days after pulling out of the government and withdrawing support to UPA, may join opposition NDA, NCP general secretary and MP Tariq Anwar said here.
"If NDA convenor Sharad Yadav`s presence at the protest rally organized by TMC at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi was any indication, then Mamata Banerjee may join the BJP-led opposition alliance," Anwar told reporters.
"Such a political proposition for the West Bengal chief minister cannot be ruled out at all as she has been associated with the NDA in the past," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA