Man accusing MP Minister of sodomy turns up after disappearing
Bhopal: Rajkumar Dangi, the youth who has accused the former Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji of sexually exploiting him, appeared before the media at senior Congress leader Ajay Singh`s official residence.
Dangi alleged before reporters that Raghavji sexually exploited him for last three-and-half years and also threatened him with dire consequences if he revealed it to anybody.
He alleged that Raghavji continued to sexually exploit him by promising to provide him a government job.
He said that he will again go to the police station for registering an FIR in the case and for recording statement in the matter.
Dangi also alleged that besides Raghavji, his two other associates were also involved in such acts.
The youth admitted that he had informed BJP leader Shiv Shankar Pateria about Raghavji`s acts and he had motivated him to make a CD of it and provided a device worth Rs 6,000 for the purpose.
Dangi said since he "exposed" a very powerful BJP leader, he feared for his life and soon after filing a report in the matter he went underground because of threats.
He denied his father`s claims that he was mentally disturbed and had earlier also threatened and blackmailed other persons in a similar manner.
"It seems that my father must have been brought here by BJP leaders under pressure and after issuing him lot of threats," he alleged.
Late last night, Dangi`s father Bhujbal Singh Dangi arrived from Tamaoia village in Vidisha district to the Habibgang police station here and gave a statement to police that his son was a habitual complainant and had made similar allegations against a retired patwari in the past.
"I know Raghavji kept him like his son and the allegations against him are false," Bhujbal told reporters after recording his statement with the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people